- Posts: 7
1. Have a good network connection. If you are in a very poor reception area you will get a poor streaming result
2. Check the stream setting on your phone. Best quality should only be used when you are in a good network area otherwise the stream will be choppy. Use Low setting when you are in a poor 3g reception area.
3. Have a sturdy mounting bracket that doesn't wobble around everywhere. We use the magic Mount which is magnetic and allows a quick release
4. Try to keep the phone as still as you can. Sweeping around quickly can cause pixilation and blurred video
5. Ensure the sun is not shining directly into the lens of the camera otherwise you will get sun flare which is not good for best quality
We hope the above information helps